It’s been a busy month here at Insetta Boatworks! Facility expansions, new team members, demo events, and most importantly – building boats! More details below:
News & Events
As we continue to grow, our need for more space to build and finish boats has become a necessity! We will be adding a 60 x 60 (3600 sq ft) building with 2 bay doors to our production facility. It will be located to the left side of our current building and will be completed by September 2022. This building will have an open floor plan and will be used for rigging and finishing boats!
This expansion is one of many steps the Insetta Boatworks team is taking to increase our production capabilities to enable us to build our high-quality, semi-custom vessels as efficiently as possible.
New Team Members
Without our amazing team, we wouldn’t be able to build these incredible boats! With demand at an all-time high, we needed to add more skilled members to the team. We’re very excited to welcome more passionate boat builders to our rigging, lamination, and finishing crews!
Demo Boat for Sale
We will be building our next demo boat in the near future, which means our current demo boat will be available for purchase soon. She will undergo a full refresh to ensure she is in excellent condition for her new owner. Specs below:
2020 Insetta 35IFC
- Twin 300 HP Mercury Verados (2020) w/ ~510 hours
- 490 Gallon Fuel Capacity (2 x 245 gal tanks)
- Mercury Skyhook Joystick w/ Autopilot
- Simrad electronics
- Dual 19″ multitouch monitors (NSOEVO3S) with remote
- W-M4 weather receiver
- RS40 marine radio
- HALO 24″ Pulse compression radar
- Dual transducers (airmar 175H and 175L)
- EZ Anchor Windlass
- JL audio 10 speaker system w/ JL Head unit
- (2) electric reel outlets
- Raw and Fresh Water washdown
- And much more! Watch this video for a full walkthrough on this boat:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in more information on this boat!
- Fernandina Beach, FL – July 8-9. We are almost fully booked! We have 2 spots still available on Saturday morning. Please reach out to email@example.com if you’d like to lock in a spot!
- Southwest Florida – Date TBD (Late July or August)
Click HERE if you’re interested in being invited to upcoming Demo Events
We’ve just finished fine tuning this Sky Blue 35IFC equipped with Garmin Electronics and Twin 300HP Mercury Verados. She performed beautifully on the water and was a real head-turner during our wet-testing! Once her seadek and upholstery is installed, she’ll be headed south to Ft. Lauderdale just in time for Lobster Mini-Season!
Next up is an Ice Blue 35IFC that will be powered by twin 350HP Suzuki’s! We will be doing extensive testing to get this boat dialed in and can’t wait to see what type of performance we’re able to get out of these 350’s. Stay tuned!!!
Last week, we pulled this gorgeous Haze Gray 35IFC out of the mold. Bulkheads are in and below deck rigging is next on the list.
Finally, we’ve got another Ice Blue 35IFC that just hit the mold!
Ready to build an Insetta of your own? Reach out today!
Ready to get started?
Click the button below to contact or email us for more info!Contact Us